MAHARAJGUNJ NURSING
CAMPUS

Recent Notices
Welcome to Maharajgunj Nursing Campus

Maharajgunj Nursing Campus, Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University, the pioneer nursing institute in the country, was started in 1956 AD as a School of Nursing under the Directorate of Health Services, Ministry of Health. The Nursing School offered a three & half years basic nursing program. With the inception of the New Education System in 1972 AD, the nursing education program along with other health related educational programs, came under Tribhuvan University, Institute of Medicine. The School of Nursing was then named as Mahaboudha Nursing Campus which was located at Mahaboudha in the premises of Bir Hospital. The basic nursing program was changed to Proficiency Certificate Level in Nursing (PCL) of 3 years duration. The Post-Basic Bachelor of Nursing Program started from 1976AD, Master in Nursing from 1995 AD, Generic B. Sc. Nursing from 2005 AD and Ph.D. Program from 2012 AD. PCL nursing program phased out since 2015 AD.

Mahaboudha Nursing Campus was moved to the present location in 1986 AD and it was renamed as Nursing Campus, Maharajgunj. Then again, this name was formally changed into Maharajgunj Nursing Campus since 25th May 2017 AD (2074/2/11 BS). During its 62 years of existence this campus has made tremendous progress. Different specialties’ in Masters in Nursing Program like Women’s Health and Development, Adult Nursing, Peadiatric nursing was started, likewise in 2016 AD Master in Psychiatric Nursing was started.




View Our Gallery
Study Courses
Students Hostel

Maharajgunj Nursing Campus, Maharajgunj


Maharajgunj Nursing Campus, Maharajgunj

Tel: +977-1-4720423
+977-1-4721654
FAX No.: +977-1-4720178
Email: nsgcampus@iom.edu.np
enquiry@www.mnc.edu.np
Web: www.mnc.edu.np

FIND US IN SOCIAL MEDIA

CONTACT DETAILS

Physical Address

TU, Institute of Medicine
Maharajgunj Nursing Campus
Kathmandu, Nepal
www.mnc.edu.np
nsgcampus@iom.edu.np
info@www.mnc.edu.np
© COPYRIGHT - 2016 - ALL RIGHT RESERVED - Maharajgunj Nursing Campus Developed By: